I was nominated for a Leibster Award. This is my first such thing. Go head over to http://tlohuis.wordpress.com to read her Leibster Award posts, and to read about her journey with CFS. Thanks for the nomination. I’m supposed to nominate 10 other people, I think. But I’m not entirely sure I have 10 followers… So if you’re reading this and you’d like to do it, go for it!
1. What is your favorite movie?
I haven’t thought about this in a while. And the answer has definitely changed since the last time anyone asked. It’s a toss up between Iron Man or Inception.
2. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Steak and shrimp with fried rice from Samurai. With that mushroom soup. Yum.
3. If you could live forever, what would you do today?
The same thing I’ll do anyway, most likely. I doubt immortality would cause me to behave differently. Except that I’d definitely have more time to get stuff done.
4. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
I think I’d enjoy teleportation… as long as I could take along anyone who was touching me. Best way to get the family to church ever. 🙂
5. Which would you rather? 4 legs, or 4 arms?
6. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Boston Cream Pie from Ben and Jerry’s.
7. E-reader, or paper book?
Paper book. I have an ereader and it is convenient… But I still enjoy a real book. And am generally inclined to purchase them in paperback.
8. Which activity is next on your bucket list?
I don’t have a bucket list, necessarily. I’d like to get to a place financially where I can go to school to become a midwife.
9. If you could invent anything in the world, without limitations of time, matter, space, or money- what would it be?
Cure for autoimmune disease. And I’d make it free.
10. What will your next blog post be about?
I don’t plan my blogs out ahead of time. So… likely it’ll be about whatever I did with my kids that day.